1. RIGHT OF INFORMATION AND PURPOSE
Motor Araba, S.A. is clearly committed to complying with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, Protection of Personal Data and the Law of Services of the Information Society and of Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), guarantees full compliance with the obligations laid down, as well as the implementation of the security measures collected.
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, on the Protection of Personal Data, it is reported that Motor Araba, S.A. is responsible for the processing, with a file duly registered in the General Registry of Data Protection, which will include the personal data that you provide us, being subjected to the controls and rules established in the Regulation of Security Measures. The address of the person responsible for the file is Portal de Gamarra 54 - 01013 Vitoria (Álava)
The purpose for which the data is collected will be that of each specific case, but will always aim to manage the service provided by Motor Araba, S.A. to the client within the framework of the commercial relationship that links them, send information and publicity about offers , promotions, recommendations and make new products based on the preferences of our customers.
2. RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION, OPPOSITION AND REVOCATION OF CONSENT
By virtue of the aforementioned laws, the user may exercise the rights of access, rectification or cancellation of data, opposition, limitation, forgetfulness and portability whenever pertinent, as well as revocation of consent for the transfer of their data, or for any of the aforementioned uses, by email to email@example.com, or by sending a postal mail to the following address: Portal de Gamarra 54 - 01013 Vitoria (Álava)
The user can unsubscribe at any time from any of the subscription services provided, responding to any e-mail sent by Motor Araba, S.A. and indicating in the subject "Unsubscribe".
3. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary for meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to Motor Araba, S.A. are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The data provided by users may be processed to perform any of the following purposes:
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by Motor Araba, S.A. and related to your products and services, or to your collaborators or suppliers with whom the latter has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to him.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Motor Araba, S.A. informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the parties will be requested in advance. Headlines. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
4. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 Motor Araba, S.A. has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that it deals with, confidentiality and privacy of the same, as well as avoiding its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties