1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are generated in the computer, Smartphone, tablet or any other device of the User when accessing a web page and that allow the owner of said page to store or retrieve certain information about the navigation that is made from said team.
2. TYPOLOGY OF COOKIES
Below we offer information on the type of cookies and their purpose:
2.1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from this website
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by Motor Araba, S.A. but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. Given that these third parties are the ones who carry out their implementation, blocking and uninstalling them is governed by their specific conditions and mechanisms.
2.2. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies are stored in your terminal until the end of the user's browsing session.
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2.3. Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through the web page or the platform and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session , access restricted access parts, use security elements during navigation or store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or YouTube. These are session and persistent cookies.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which access the service, etc.
- Analytical Cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve it.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the browsing habits on the internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
3. COOKIES MANAGEMENT
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
Some of the cookies included in the cookie categories described above are stored by third parties on your computer when you use our website. We have no control over these cookies or the way they are used by third parties. They are used to allow the third party to provide us with a service, for example, analysis.